Monday, April 4, 2011

"Atlas Shrugged" movie coming to OKC

It's official: I received word from the folks at Harkins Theatres today that Atlas Shrugged Part 1 will be opening at the Harkins Bricktown here in Oklahoma City on April 15th.

Apparently the campaign by the film's producers to motivate fans to ask for the movie at their local theaters is working. In the past few days, bookings have jumped from about a dozen to over 80 theaters nationwide, and reports are already starting to surface of sold-out showings.

I plan to be there on opening night. You're more than welcome to join me! If you're interested, let me know on Facebook at Atlas Shrugged Part 1 in OKC!

2 comments:

  1. I don't see it--ANYWHERE in OKC. Why can't I see this film? If this were a left-wing film and one couldn't see it, despite demand, this would be called "censorship." Why isn't it in this instance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been out HOW many weeks--and still NOT in Oklahoma City? WHAT IS THIS???!!??

    ReplyDelete